Lovingly designed with experience and care, these wonderful carriers combine the very best in comfort, safety and convenience for mum and baby!
Suitable from birth onwards, they come in a range of wonderful colours and fabrics and, unlike other similar slings, they have been designed for use with or without a chest clip (the annoying buckle that most structured carriers use to help keep the straps from sliding off your shoulders).
Benefits of Olives & Applesauce Baby Carriers
- Secure, comfortable and healthy for baby
- Convenient, comfortable and easy to use for mums
- Balances baby’s weight to allow long periods of carrying
- Suitable for use from birth to 4 years
- Built in Infant Insert
- Our carriers are all 18” – a perfect height for all ages
- 3 Carrying Positions: Front, Back, Hip
- 2 Strap Options: Backpack or Crossed
- Suitable for use without chest strap due to its superior cross strap design – but comes with chest strap… just in case
- Allows for discreet breastfeeding in front position
- Comes with adjustable cinching hood that can be folded into carrier when not in use
- Comes with a handy built in front pocket
- Dual adjusting straps to suit mums and dads
- Lightweight and compact when not in use
- Deep seat to help keep even your toddler properly positioned
- Designed for roll up when not in use
- Lots of colours and fabric designs to choose from
- Supports fair labour policies
- Ethically made in the Dominican Republic
- Fully tested for safety – EU safety test compliant
- Machine washable
Features of Olives & Applesauce Baby Carriers
Olives & Applesauce Carriers have been expertly designed to keep your baby secure, comfortable and connected to you whether you’re going on a quick trip to the store or on a day-long mountain hike. They are convenient, comfortable and easy to use for mums (and dads) too, enabling you to keep your little one close to you while you carry on with daily life and work.
O&A Carriers have a unique and superior harnessing system. Unlike almost every other similar carrier, our carriers do not rely on a sternum strap or chest belt, they are designed to be worn with the straps crossed in back when wearing your child in a front carry and back pack style in a back carry. To stop the straps from falling off your shoulders, the straps have been specially designed – they are wide and flat, not bulky and stiff. They cross easily so when you’re doing a front carry you can have an X on your back for maximum comfort. When your little one is ready for back carries, switch to backpack shoulder style and the straps will curve and hug your body.
All Olives & Applesauce Carriers are designed for use from birth up until about 4 years of age. They include an internal harness for your infant – this means you can start using this carrier with your newborn and then when they’re old enough to sit in properly without the insert, you just push it to the back (no need to buy two different slings!!)
The Olives & Applesauce Carrier enables you to carry your baby in the front position, on your hip and on your back making them versatile and adaptable to your baby’s varying needs and stages.
Our carriers enable discreet breastfeeding in the front position.
The carrier comes with an adjustable sleeping hood.
The carrier features elastic bands to keep the extra webbing out of the way and another band at the waist to roll it up when it’s not being used.
Suitable for All
All our O&A carriers are now 18″ in length, making them the perfect carrier to suit all ages, and with extra length in the straps now built in as standard, our carriers can be easily adjusted for different size carers too.
Lightweight & Compact
Our carriers are lightweight and compact and easy to carry around when not in use.
The carriers come in a wide and wonderful range of colours and fabrics so that you can choose one that suits you!
Olives & Applesauce Carriers are all made according to fair labour policies and locally sourced materials.
Easy to Maintain
Our carriers are all machine washable.